Skip to main content

James Arthur's upcoming album 'Back From The Edge' drops TODAY


UK singer-songwriter James Arthur releases his comeback album 'Back From The Edge' TODAY (October 28).
But as is the case with many successful artists, James admits his journey has not been an easy one. Watch below where he opens up honestly about his struggles before fame on X Factor, and dealing with the unexpected and overwhelming pressures that came afterwards.
James admits: "There was a lot of pressure and a lot of judgment".
The singer-songwriter's latest song, 'Say You Won't Let Go', deservedly shot straight to No.1 in the UK singles chart recently, and quite frankly, we can't wait to buy his album.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Visit To Urban Coffee Lounge Queensferry

Those who know me well will know my deep passion for good cake!! I call it a passion because I just love cake, but with good cake has to come amazing coffee. So when I was contacted by Richard Lavender who told me he had recently opened a coffee lounge in Queensferry. I was keen to check the place out. When I told Radio Deeside's main man Barry Dale about the visit he quickly pulled rank expressing how he had to come along and also check out the cake selection!! On arriving at Urban Coffee Lounge I quickly noticed how spotlessly clean the place was, everything neatly in its place. The smell of coffee hit me just as I reached the counter, I opted for the cappuccino, Barry, on the other hand, decided on a nice mug of tea with one eye closely on the cakes!!! There is a choice of seating area's within the coffee lounge as well as a seated area outside, The traditional table and chairs also lounge style chairs with coffee table or there is a bar style seated area with h...

BACK TO THE 80'S LIVE (Paul Young, Katrina, Sonia, Brother Beyond, Hazell Dean and Tight Fit) play PRESTON

BACK TO THE 80’S LIVE featuring Paul Young, Katrina, Sonia, Tight Fit, Nathan Moore of Brother Beyond and Hazell Dean comes to PRESTON – Guildhall on Saturday 15th April 2017! Featuring 80’s star KATRINA from Katrina and the Waves (Walking On Sunshine), PAUL YOUNG (Wherever I lay My Hat), SONIA (You’ll Never Stop Me From Loving You), TIGHT FIT (The Lion Sleeps Tonight), NATHAN MOORE of BROTHER BEYOND (The Harder I Try), HAZELL DEAN (Search’) and KELLY WILDE (Holding Out For A Hero) – all performing their biggest hits live on stage. Paul Young Katrina (Katrina and the Waves) Nathan Moore (Brother Beyond) Sonia Hazell Dean Tight Fit Tickets for the PRESTON – Guildhall show are available from: Saturday 15th April PRESTON – Guildhall Box Office No:  01772 804444 Website Tickets - £25.00 For further information on PAUL YOUNG, check out the following website & social media links: ...

BACK TO BACHARACH comes to RUNCORN – Brindley on Friday 22nd July!

BACK TO BACHARACH celebrates the magical music of   Burt Bacharach , one of the most accomplished popular composers of the 20th Century, who together with Hal David penned some of the most memorable and iconic hits that stand the test of time. This exciting production is touring throughout the U.K. from September 2015 and is performed by 3 of the finest west end singers accompanied by a live 10 piece band recreating Burt Bacharach's timeless hits. Songs featured in the show include Alfie, Anyone Who Had A Heart, Arthur's Theme, Always Something There To Remind Me, Close To You, I Say A Little Prayer For You, Magic Moments, Walk On By, What’s New Pussycat?, 24 Hours from Tulsa, Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head and many more. Songs everyone will remember and fall in love with again. Back To Bacharach is a fantastic show for all ages, friends and family! We are proud to announce that Back to Bacharach have partnered with Breast Cancer Now , the UK’s leading bre...